1) Those that have greener campuses in terms of reduced usage of resources and renewable resources.
2) Those that teach sustainability programs academically.
Of course, doing both is entirely possible... and even highly synergistic.
Here's a few sources of Green campus and green(er) universities:
- Campus Ecology: http://www.nwf.org/campus-ecology.aspx
- Green Report Card: http://www.greenreportcard.org/
- P&P’s Top Green Colleges & Us: http://peopleandplanet.org/greenleague
- People & Plant’s 2013 College Report: http://peopleandplanet.org/green-league-2013/tables
Plus there has been some rather interesting reports on the topic in August of 2014. So this list should be updated soon.
Keywords: Best Universities, Green Education, renewable energy, sustainability, sustainable education, sustainUcationFirst published on www.SustainUcation.com, here.
You might qualify for a new solar program.ReplyDelete
Click here and discover if you qualify now!