Here's the add from Garnier below.
AM I MISSING something. 92% biodegradable. What about the other 8%? !!!!
Is this green marketing or bad humor?
And shampoo is already, what 90% water?
If this is good, it makes you wonder what the rest of the shampoo & conditioner world has to hold for the user, her hair and the environment.
NEW Pure Clean 2in1. New Pure Clean Clear 2in1 is a breakthrough innovation – the only shampoo and conditioner in a clear conditioning formula that is also 92% Biodegradable.
'via Blog this'